Please see more summary list Where are the 92 license plates? The best
Currently, with the development of modern industry, the means of transport are increasing in large numbers, making traffic activities more complicated; Therefore, in order to effectively manage the means of transport, state agencies have conducted numbering of vehicles, also known as number plates, to serve as a basis for distinguishing means of transport in each area. national and international territory. In this article, we will learn about the license plate of Quang Nam province and the issues related to vehicle registration in this area.
Online legal advice Free via call center: 1900.6568
1. Where is license plate 92? In which province?
License plate 92 is in the province Quang Nam
License plate number 92 was issued to Quang Nam province. All means of transport in the province are issued with plate number 92 to serve the management. License plates are issued in accordance with the provisions of Appendix 2 on domestic car and motorcycle license plate symbols issued together with Circular No. 15/2014/TT-BCA.
2. Brief introduction about Quang Nam province:
In terms of geographical location: Quang Nam province is a coastal province in the key economic development region of the Central region, to the North by Da Nang city, to the East by the East Sea with over 125 km of coastline, to the West by the province. Kon Tum and Lao People’s Democratic Republic, the South borders Quang Ngai province
Area: Quang Nam province has a total area of 10,438 km². Quang Nam has 18 administrative units at district and equivalent levels, of which: 2 cities under: Tam Ky, Hoi An; 1 town: Dien Ban; 6 delta districts: Nui Thanh, Phu Ninh, Thang Binh, Que Son, Duy Xuyen, Dai Loc; 9 mountainous districts: Tay Giang, Dong Giang, Nam Giang, Phuoc Son, Bac Tra My, Nam Tra My, Hiep Duc, Tien Phuoc and Nong Son. The province has 241 communes, wards and townships.
3. How much is Quang Nam’s license plate by area?
In order to distinguish and facilitate traffic management activities of state agencies, each locality within the territory of Quang Nam province will carry a different number, specifically:
– For the license plate of Tam Ky City, the number will be: 92-B1
– For the license plate of Hoi An City, the number will be: 92-C1
– For the license plate of Dien Ban Town, the number will be: 92-D1
– For the license plate of Thang Binh District, the number will be: 92-H1
– For the license plate of Bac Tra My District, the number will be: 92-V1
– For the license plate of Nam Tra My District, the number will be: 92-X1
– For the license plate of Nui Thanh District, the number will be: 92-N1
– For the license plate of Phuoc Son District, the number will be: 92-P1
– For the license plate of Tien Phuoc District, the number will be: 92-M1
– For the license plate of Hiep Duc District, the number will be: 92-K1
– For Nong Son District license plate number will be: 92-Y1
See more: Ozonbiotic Extra 2g – Supplements with beneficial bacteria, strengthens immunity
– For the license plate of Dong Giang District, the number will be: 92-T1
– For the license plate of Nam Giang District, the number will be: 92-S1
– For the license plate of Dai Loc District, the number will be: 92-E1
– For the license plate of Phu Ninh District, the number will be: 92-L1
– For the license plate of Tay Giang District, the number will be: 92-U1
– For the license plate of Duy Xuyen District, the number will be: 92-F1
– For the license plate of Que Son District, the number will be: 92-G1
4. Procedures for vehicle registration in Quang Nam:
4.1. Procedures for motorbike registration in Quang Nam:
To register a motorbike in Quang Nam province, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare documents and records
After you have purchased the vehicle at the facilities, the shop distributes motorcycle products. To be able to register a motorbike at a state agency, you need to prepare some necessary documents to pay registration tax before registering a motorbike, including:
– Vehicle registration declaration.
– Personal papers of the person who wants to register the vehicle, including: identity card / identity card (original and photocopy); household registration book (original and photocopy).
– Car purchase invoice.
Step 2: Pay vehicle registration tax
After preparing all the documents, the car owner will have to go to the office of the District Tax Department where he/she permanently resides to conduct the registration tax payment task. At the District Tax Department, you need to fill in the information on the Tax Return and submit the required documents, then pay the registration fee to the state budget.
Registration tax rate according to Decree 45/2011/ND-CP on registration fee
– For the case of paying the registration fee for the first time at the rate of 5%;
– For the case of paying registration fee for the second time onwards, the rate of 1% will be applied. In case the property owner has declared and paid a registration fee of less than 5% for motorbikes, then it shall be transferred to organizations and individuals in the areas of centrally run cities; provincial city; In the town where the People’s Committee of the province is headquartered, and paying the registration fee for the first time, the registration fee shall be paid at the rate of 5%.
Step 3: Submit the application for registration of a new motorbike at the office
See also: Consular legalization Ho Chi Minh City Department of Foreign Affairs – Colaw
After paying the registration fee, you need to bring the car to the Traffic Police Headquarters of the District where you permanently reside, and prepare the documents as prescribed in Circular 58/2020/TT-BCA including:
– Vehicle quality inspection sheet from the car dealer;
– VAT invoice;
– Passport (including original and photocopy);
– Identity card/Citizen identity card (including original and photocopy);
– Receipt for payment of registration tax.
Step 4: Process motorcycle registration documents at the agency
At the police station, the officer will receive the dossier and check the vehicle owner’s papers, and guide you to write the vehicle registration declaration according to the provisions of Circular 58/2020/TT-BCA. In addition, officers will check the current status of the vehicle such as brand, vehicle type, chassis number, engine number, paint color, … and perform a number of other procedures as prescribed.
Step 5: Issue an appointment letter and return a new motorcycle registration certificate
The officer at the issuing registry will issue an appointment to return the motorcycle registration certificate to you. Besides, will guide you to the insurance agency to buy civil liability insurance for motor vehicles according to regulations.
4.2. Procedures for car registration in Quang Nam:
To register a car in Quang Nam province, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare documents
– Vehicle registration certificate
– Factory quality check sheet provided by the manufacturer (original)
– Vehicle purchase and sale invoice between dealer and buyer (original)
– Vehicle purchase and sale invoice between the manufacturer and the car dealer (Photocopy)
– Personal papers of the car owner: Identity card/Citizen ID and household registration book (Copy and – with original for comparison)
– Certificate of business registration for a private company or an investment license for a foreign joint venture company (Photocopy)
– Registration fee voucher (photocopy)
See more: Top 10 prestigious ENT clinics in Ninh Kieu Can Tho
Step 2: Declare and submit the application file for license plate at the head office of the Traffic Police Department of the Provincial Public Security Department or at the vehicle registration points under the Division.
Step 3: Procedure to pay registration fee
After declaring and submitting the application for a license plate, the vehicle owner needs to go to the District Tax Department where he/she permanently resides to conduct registration tax payment.
The registration tax for vehicles registered for the first time is 10% (The tax authority will usually calculate the value of the vehicle according to the price listed at the tax office, not the invoiced value);
Step 4: Go to car registration
To register a car, the owner needs to go to the Traffic Police Department of Quang Nam province to register the car.
Address: 41 Tran Quy Cap, Tan Thanh Ward, Tam Ky, Quang Nam
Phone number: 0235 3852 577
The vehicle owner brings the documents prepared in step 1 to submit the dossier to the police department at the vehicle inspection door No. 1. After the vehicle and papers are checked, you will receive the dossier back.
Have your ID card or referral paper ready to be submitted at door 3. Then you sit and wait for your turn to dial the automatic number. After dialing the number, you will receive an appointment to get the vehicle registration.
Take the appointment letter to the office to return the application to get the plate and pay the registration fee of 2-3 million
After 2-3 days after clicking the sign, you take the appointment letter to get the original registration.
Step 5: Vehicle registration
This is an important procedure for the authorities to assess the quality status of the vehicles in circulation. The registration process will include certain steps. If the vehicle passes the registration round, the vehicle owner will be immediately issued with a license plate and receive an appointment to obtain a vehicle registration certificate.
5. How to look up car license plates in Quang Nam online:
Step 1: Go to the website of the Vietnam Register, select the vehicle information section under the following link: http://app.vr.org.vn/ptpublic/ThongtinptPublic.aspx
Step 2: Enter the necessary information to look up the license plate, in which:
Registered number plate: Enter the correct information of the registered license plate including both numbers and letters. If:
- Number plate 4 numbers: Enter full registration number plate information, you can enter in lowercase or uppercase letters, enter with dashes or without. For example: 92A9966, 92a9966, 92A-9966.
- Number plate 5 numbers: Similar to 4 numbers, but add the letter T at the end if the sign is white, the letter X at the end if the sign is blue. For example: 92A99966T, 92A99966X.
Verification: Enter exactly as the given sequence of characters. Avoid confusing uppercase and lowercase characters or the letter o and the number 0.
Current number of stamps and certificates: To check the license plate information online on the website of the Registry Department, it is required to have the current stamp and certificate number to be able to check. When filling in this information, enter the “-” sign to separate letters and numbers: eg: KC-2860472.
Step 3: You press Searchthe car license plate search results show the basic information in the user’s vehicle registration with the Vietnam Registry.